**FREE BOX OF BREAST FREIND TEA (valued at $49.95) WITH EVERY BOOKING**
An all-inclusive in-home treatment and food delivery service designed to nurture the mother for the first month post birth. This deluxe package is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda.
This package includes four in-depth consults and treatments in the comfort of the mother's own home and weekly food delivered to her door - with the option to add a Partner Meal Pack of 5 extra dinner meals per week. There's zero food preparation required, simply warm and enjoy!
While this package is ideally designed to begin within the first week post birth, it is never too early or too late for a mother to be nourished and cared for in this way following the enormous effort of growing and birthing her baby. All mothers deserve and can benefit from The Golden Package at anytime.
Each week (x4) the mother will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner meals + snacks to nourish her for 5 days - or equivalent. With four weekly menus on rotation mamas enjoy and benefit from a huge variety of deliciousness and nutritional value. Explore our Menus
As part of this mother-centred care package, the mother will benefit from:
- 2 x TCM in-home consultation & acupuncture sessions
- 2 x 1 hour 'closing of the bones' massages *side lying for post-cesarean*
- personalised herbs, moxa and cupping (if needed)
- weekly baths or *shower/foot spa for post-cesarean* with our Recovery Herbal Sitz
- CM Herbal Teas + Tinctures
- nutritious fresh-cooked meals and snacks - soups, our pre-made Golden Mama Mylk, congees & much more!
- Private Health rebates may apply and can be claimed under Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
- Public holidays affect delivery dates due to kitchen closures. Your food may be paused for that week and continue the following. If so, you will be notified via email.
- Please read our full Terms and Conditions before booking this package.
- By booking it is our understanding you have accepted all Terms and Conditions.
When to book?
We recommend booking for around your estimated due date (or just after) to ensure you secure your position as places are limited. If baby arrives early or late, you can just let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and we can easily change your start date.