An all-inclusive in-home treatment and food delivery service designed to nurture the mother for the first month post birth. This deluxe package is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda.
This package includes four consecutive weeks of in-depth consults and treatments in the comfort of the mother's own home and weekly food delivered to her door - with the option to add a Partner Meal Pack of 5 extra dinner meals per week. There's zero food preparation required, simply warm and enjoy!
While this package is ideally designed to begin within the first week post birth, it is never too early or too late for a mother to be nourished and cared for in this way following the enormous effort of growing and birthing her baby. All mothers deserve and can benefit from The Golden Package at anytime.
This food delivery part of this package is made to fill up one person for 5 days. Each week (x4) the mother will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner meals + snacks, with most dishes about 2-3 serves each. However, our Golden Mamas are often commenting how plentiful the food is and that they have an abundance for the entire week, even sometimes leftovers for the freezer or to share with others in their household. Explore our Menus :: with four weekly menus on rotation mamas enjoy and benefit from a huge variety of deliciousness and nutritional value.
As part of this mother-centred care package, the mother will benefit from:
- 2 x TCM in-home consultation & acupuncture sessions
- 2 x 1 hour 'closing of the bones' massages *side lying for post-cesarean*
- personalised herbs, moxa and cupping (if needed)
- weekly baths or *shower/foot spa for post-cesarean* with our Recovery Herbal Sitz
- belly binding with our Womb Healing Balm
- TCM Herbal Teas + Tinctures
- nutritious fresh-cooked meals and snacks - soups, our pre-made Golden Mama Mylk, congees & much more!
- Private Health rebates may apply and can be claimed under Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
- Public holidays affect delivery dates due to kitchen closures. Your food may be paused for that week and continue the following. If so, you will be notified via email.
- Please read our full Terms and Conditions before booking this package.
- By booking it is our understanding you have accepted all Terms and Conditions.